Thursday, March 20, 2008

What a day!

Today is our last day in Pennsylvania. We had a lot of fun hanging out with old friends and family. I really believe God made it possible for us to come out here. This morning I spoke to New Covenant Academy (the school I used to be enrolled in). For months God has been placing New Covenant on my heart, giving me words of and encouragement for them. He has even disturbed me in my sleep to tell me what he wants to tell them. Today I felt the greatest impartation of boldness I have ever felt before. It was though a weight was lifted off of me and my fear of man was broken. It is crazy that God can use someone like me to testify his love, and it is strange to think that the message I shared was the word of God spoken through the lips of a broken teenager.

Today I fulfilled a mission God has been preparing me for. I feel like I've accomplished something that will have an eternal impact.

No comments: